Please note that registration is free, but compulsory as seats are limited. Please provide name, email, lab to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The scope for contributions is quite large and the spirit of the meeting is quite informal. The idea being to share our work/ideas/problems (& solutions !) pertaining to X-nuclei in the context of MRS, MRI, coil design, methods and applications…
If you would like to share your work, we encourage you to send us (via email@example.com) the title (and a short abstract of a few lines) of your presentation as soon as possible so that the program can be finalized.
It will be our pleasure to invite you for a meal on Thursday evening in the historic centre of Marseille. If you have any particular food requirement (vegetarian/vegan/allergies etc), please do let us know.
- The program is available by clicking on the pdf symbol at the bottom of the page.
- Speakers please note that each slot corresponds to 20 minutes total time : 10-15 minutes for presentation with space left for discussion (except for those that have communicated different needs).
Travel information :
- A map for access to the lab is available here.
Note that the workshop takes place at the CEMEREM site, not the CRMBM site.
- Rail : The main rail station for Marseille is the Gare St. Charles.
- Metro : The blue ‘M1’ line connects both St. Charles and the ‘La Timone’ stop directly in front of the La Timone hospital campus where the lab is located.
- Air : Marseille is served by the Aeroport Marseille Provence
From the airport it possible to take a shuttle to the associated train station, or directly to Gare St. Charles.
- There are many hotels in Marseille, but in terms of proximity there is a Hipark just over the road (21 Chemin de l’Armée d’Afrique), and both Ibis Marseille Timone and Ibis Budget Marseille Timone just around the corner on Boulevard Sakakini.
- Near the Vieux port, there are a range of options eg Ibis Vieux Port, Radisson Vieux Port, or Hermes hotel.
We thank our sponsors for their kind contributions in support of the workshop.
- Siemens Healthineers France
- RAPID Biomedical
- Multiwave Innovation